City Hall is the home of Council Chambers and the Mayor's Office, but it also offers services regarding property taxes and includes the Clerk's Office and the CAO's Office.

At City Hall, you can request a marriage licence, change your address for property tax purposes, and make inquiries about City services and programs.

Please use the menu to the left to navigate the information and programs relevant to City Hall.

phone icon Contact Us

Diane Brown
Administrative Assistant
360 Pitt Street, Box 877, Cornwall ON, K6H 5T9
T.: 613-930-2787 ext. 2386
F.: 613-932-8145
Email this contact
Map this location