If you are interested in living in any of the units owned by Cornwall & Area Housing Corporation you have to apply at the Housing Access Centre located at 340 Pitt Street, on the third floor. You will have to complete the social housing application form, and provide the requested documentation.

For information on the application process, please visit the Social Housing (RGI) Program on the City of Cornwall website.

Contact Us